A recreation in props of the classic WWI Lovecraft short story, “The Temple”. The collection includes:
-The ivory carved youth’s head crowned with laurel. A seemingly cursed artifact that causes madness and hysteria among the crew of the U-29. (Measures 2″x 2.5″ and is cast in solid resin)
- Photograph of Karl Heinrich, Graf von Altberg-Ehrenstein, Lieutenant-Commander of the U-29. (Measures 2.5″ x 3.5″)
- The official report of Lieutenant-Commander Altberg. This six page double-sided manuscript is a full re-telling of “The Temple” in German. (Each page is printed on high quality laid paper- 8.5″ x 11″)
- Technical schematics of the U-29 with handwritten notations by Altberg showing the location of the damage suffered during the crippling explosion. (Measures 6″ x 11″)
- Photograph of crew member Zimmer testing the deep-sea diving suit that would be later used by Altberg to explore the sunken city. (Measures 4″ x 6″)
- A sketch of the stone temple as observed by Altberg through the portholes of the U-29. Includes the approximate coordinates of the sunken city. (Measures 7″ x 4.5″)
All items come sealed in an airtight customized glass bottle. (Measures 3″ x 3″ x 5″)
Each Prop Collection is hand made by artist Jason McKittrick and is a limited edition of only 50 pieces!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
FOLLOW THE LINK TO ORDER: www.cryptocurium.com/winter-so…
Well, this really is to shape a whole written history, making it touchable, tangible...
All the details give me goosebumps.